Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lorien's Birthday Trip 2014 - Day 6

Today we left the cabin and went into Branson to do something that we have to do on all of our trips with Grammy and Papa - Mini Golf. We played on one of the hardest 18 hole courses I've ever played on. On the first hole (which was supposedly a par 2 hole) I finally got the ball in after about 8 failed attempts. Then we went to the Sight and Sound Theatre, to see a play called Jonah. It was really impressive, And the whale was almost life-sized! It was an amazing show, with great songs and awesome visual effects. Afterwards we went out for frozen custard, and then went back to the cabin.          P.S. I'm really sorry that this was posted so late.


This is a statue outside of the Sight and Sound Theatre.
 

Hurry Grammy! the play starts in 2 minutes!
 

Believe me: It was a really big stage. This picture doesn't do it justice.

2 comments:

Elizabeth White said...

Wow! That does look like a big stage! I've never played mini-golf before, but it sounds like fun!

Love,

Lizzie

Rebekah White said...

I had no idea y'all went to the sight and sound theater! I have always wanted to go there! How was it?

Love,

Bekah